You know i miss every single one of you right?
See you guys this friday!I'm super excited!Love you guys deeply,truefully.You guys is just like my family members,willing to be my listening ears when i'm down,willing to share the joy with me when you're happy.Without you guys around,supporting me,i wouldn't have been so positive.It may be just a tap on my shoulder,telling me not to give up in my studies and scolded the person that 'bully' me etc. I'll remember every single things you guys have done for me.I'm telling myself,i'm fortunate to have you guys around with me,we mustn't lose contacts.I promise i will always try my very best to plan class outings as often as possible to keep us all updated. 12 feb and 16 feb are going to be good days yes,my dear 6/3'09?Lets look forward to it and cherish the moments together. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment