Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello friends! (:
School released us today late at 2.20pm.
Rush back to YCKPS after school release.
I was like a mad lady running.
Reached the school basketball court and saw all my friends there waiting specially for me before we go to Hougang Green for lunch.
When i saw them, immediately hug them.
Its been months since we last met.
Got super high after that.
Went to Uncle Tony's for lunch.
Chit-chatted while having our lunch.
I swear i talked a lot.
I was way too happy to see all of them!
After having our lunch we all went to playground to chat and not forgetting to take pictures!
We really do have lots of fun!
Stayed at the playground all the way till 5 plus.
Isabel and I accompanied Cassandra to go find her friend and we walk home after that.
We walked the path that we always walk last time after school.
I really miss those times.
Still the same,on our way back home.
We were talking about our days in YCKPS and how great is 6/3.
How trustworthy they are.
Like i said,they are just another family to me.
I didn't lie.
This is the truth.
You guys are just so great.
Super love you guys.
Remember our next class 'outing' right?
This coming Tuesday! (:
Hope to see all of you again this coming Tuesday okay? (:
Don't disappoint me ah.
Anyway,
I would like to wish everyone here A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!



No comments: