I don't know for what reasons,i'm not motivated to study at all.
Once i reach home from school,all i do is homework,after doing all my homework,i will on my lappy straight away and started surfing the net.
I felt so lazy to even revise my work.
Things weren't like that when its in the first week of school.
I still remember the PSLE revision periods.
I don't feel anything even if i did not use my computer for about 2-3 days.
But i don't know why i just couldn't control myself now like i did during PSLE days.
Maybe i do not have self-control.
I'm so stress out because of many things.
Now that the CCA stuff is so called settled already.
I don't a see reason why i'm still so stress.
Anyway,i may go for English tuitions.
I shall see how it goes.
Whatever it is,i'm gonna work harder and harder.
Like i have repeated millions of times,i don't wish to disappoint my parents.
Common tests coming soon.
I'm gonna strive for excellence.
Its the start of February,i'm gonna make it a fruitful one.
No comments:
Post a Comment