Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello (: (:
Christmas is over in a nick of time. ):
Have fun at both Emelynn's and Cassandra's parties. :D
I'm kind of lazy to elaborate what i have done recently.
School is re-opening soon and i've to keep some distance away from the computer.
The only way to do that,is to give me a very very fantastic book to read! (:(:
Its been 1 weeks since i last entered the library!
I'm still waiting for my book 'Life as we knew it' by Susan Pffufer.
I've read her first book (:
Its really nice ! (:
You guys can try to read it up.
Sadly,i forgot the title of her first book.
You may just look for her name . (:
Its about the Moon is coming nearer to the Earth and the colour of sky turn grey day by day .
Everyone suffocate from the cold weather .
The ending was a extremely sad one .
The whole family died except the author and one of her sister.
I almost drop down my tears though its only a story book.
If they were to act up in drama i think it will be fantastic! (:
Well,i think i am going to library tomorrow ! :]
Maybe going to accompany Michelle to somewhere ,where she could buy her belated Christmas' presents for her friends and a place where we could buy our pencilcase! :D :D :D
I need some catch up on storybooks. (:(:
Time checked now is :0010 .
I think im not going to sleep soon but soon i will practise how to sleep early ,because school is re-opening ! (: (:(:(:(:(:(:
Goodbye my dear friends ! :D :D

No comments: