Hello ! (:
Perhaps just a short post?
I'm a little exhausted yet happy.
Sometimes,i really wonder what friendship are?
Sometimes,i wonder do we have to be selfish ?
Sometimes,i really don't know what to do with it .
Not sometimes but always wishing that everyone will be together as one.
No enemies but friends? Is this possible?
Sometimes,i dont feel like saying about the person bad's,i felt the guiltiness when im typing down now.
Sometimes,i wonder if i gonne give in to everyone?
I want to have good results.
I want to gather all my friends together and no hates between each other.
I want everyone to be happy!
I want to grant all my wishes here!
Santas Santas! I know you're looking at the post here .
Please grant my wishes..
This wishes all here are very important to me.
Without this,i'll not survice,because is them who make up my life.
Please grant me ,my wishes Santas! (:(:(:(:
To people who're reading it,I would like to wish you all a very meaningful Merry Christmas ! :D:D
Live Life to the Fullest! (:(:
No comments:
Post a Comment