Hello Friends ! (:(:
Its Saturday once again ! :D
Went to have a haircut today.
You guys must be wondering what kind of hair style i've change into right?
Okay,let me tell you'll...Its has got not much changes.
However,i hate the fringe because it kind of went wavy .):
This is a very sad thing to say .
Afterwhich,went out with parents for awhile then headed down to Christie's house. (:
Michelle seems to love playing my hair so much ! (:(:
Chit-chatted on the staircase there.
Decided to go Hougang Mall then to Tampines tomorrow to buy our pencilbox and afterwhich maybe going Dhoby Gaunt*.to buy her belated Christmas presents which i mention previously.:]
Oh yes ! :]
I've just borrowed 'Life as we knew it' but i have not try to read it yet.
Also borrowed,'Pretty tough'.:]
I hope that'Life as we knew it ' will be what i expected. (:
I'm bored now . D:
I think i gonne end it off here?
Goodbye my friends. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment