Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello friends,Im here, yes its none other than AMANDATANJIAYING! (:
I've been going out with Michelle recently.Going out for a shop,going library searching for baking 's recipe,Harry Potter,Jodi Picoult's books and Meyer Stephenie's books.&finally,Went Pasir ris park for a bicycle ride ! (:
I felt so bored now D:
And my mind went on rolling and rolling now for me to type many things out here.
I find many things i hate in the world !
I hate Gangsters,thats provided Ah-lian,Ah-Beng.Okay,im sure that Michelle agrees with me too.Those Gangsters is like in their own world,talking so loud like people is deaf ! And i often said that 'Gangster is stupid !'

I hate people speaking vulgarities especially girls,i dont know why.I think that those vulgarities can sure replace a better word.When girls speak vulgarities i find that its really very ugly,thats to both look and how it sound and make them look so low class.=x

I hate people pull me down the boat(translation from Chinese). You do that to me and i will simply ignore you.

I hate people adding on to trouble.(:
They're just simply a stupid .When i gossip about others,i don't expect the person to do whatever things to that particular person.The word'Gossip' means that it should be kept between us about that particular person that we gossip about and not adding the trouble right? *lesson learnt (:

When i am in anger of a person ,i'll aways said to the person beside me 'I wanne kill him/her !'
And the person who always heard me saying that often is my parents and they will always say'It seems like you have already killed alot people already right?' Okay this is my greatest badbad habit! ):

Both Michelle and I have bought a 'Pesonalities test book(心理测验书).
And majority of them are quite true but some are not even a peanut true!

Im dying now,tomorrow there's tuition lesson on 9.30am ! Time check now is 11.40pm.
I simply have got not enough sleeps!

Finished reading the book 'Matilda' and now started to read'Midnight for Charlie Bone' (:

Good night friends!(:
Im going to continue my surfing of net once im tired .(:

No comments: