Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello ! :D
Its Saturday once again ! (:
I've just change my blog's skin,I know its simple because i love it .

Went library yesterday with Michelle.Search books up and down the bookshelves! :D
Okay,i'm addicted to books recently but not as addicted as Michelle!
She is really super can,she can read and read and read!
But i just can't,i need a quiet enviroment to read (:
Was suppose to chiong my book that i have borrowed,however,i put it in father's car.
Okay,how dumb my brain is ! =x
Forget it,seems that i got to wake up the next morning with my parents to have breakfast.
I don't know will i wake up in such a early time.):
If i were to wake up tomorrow moring,i'm gne chiong my storybook luh! :D
Michelle Teo ,Im chasing after you!Beware! =/
I think she still reading her wonderful storybook now and yet i didnt get a chance to have just a glimpse on my storybook,not even a glimspe ! And how am i suppose to chase after her?
Okay,you'll knew that i will wake up early tomorrow and she gne wake at afternoon.So you know.............I WILL CATCH UP! (:
Ok,im crazy,i know i know.
Its just giving you'll a little 'entertainment' =/
Time check now is 12.35am.
Im not gonne sleep early today because brother is in camp now! (:
And so ,i have to save time! (:
Oh ya,my tagboard is rotting,please tag! (:
I gottogo!
Goodbye!

No comments: