Well...this one month holiday was quite a boring one for me.
Have been spending most of my time at home,lazing around and there goes my one month holiday?!
Semester 2 is starting and I really need to work doubly hard for this coming semester,now i really have no more excuses saying that i need to juggle both exams and competition since competition is over now. It's time for me to fully focus on my studies since it's a streaming year and it means a lot to me.
I did badly for my Math in Semester 1,it was one of my worst grade I ever got in my whole school life. C5 for math?! No kidding man. It just ruined my whole report card.
I told myself,it's either i totally give up on myself or I work extremely hard this coming semester. And of course,i chose the latter.
I need to get at least a B3 for math to get into a pure science class,i know that has been my dream since i'm in primary school,(Ah yes,i'm very kiasu.) I don't want to feel regretful at the very end,i don't want to end up in a combine class because i know i can sure make it to the pure science class if i put my heart to it.
No pain,no gain!
No comments:
Post a Comment