Friday, December 3, 2010

Passion? What does it means? It's an INTENSE desire or enthusiasm for something.
It's something that no one can stop you from it,no matter how persuasive one can get.
I asked many people,some even repeatedly ''Should i join? Do you think its gonna be useful?''
I even came to an extend of tossing the coin. (Some of you might know i'm a bad decision maker. =/)
But i came to realize that all those questions i've asked is of no use,i don't mean they gave horrible answers. I just came to realize that no matter what their answers are,my mind is still set,so what for asking,knowing that i won't change my mind? Even they said ''No,you should not.'' Do you think i would follow? It's just passion,that does everything.
And i think i've made up my decision.To go for it,to do something that i'm passionate in and to excel it. :)
And i'm very sure my family and friends will support me all the way. :)

No comments: