Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sometimes,i wonder,how much you did for one thing,will it be how much you get back?
I know we should do things without asking back,but sometimes... i just wonder,how would one feel when he/she has treated the people like they are the most important people in his/her life,yet what he/she gets back is vice-versa-bad treatment.
So you call this fair?
Too many a time,people always look at the bad points of his/hers when they are fuming,why can't people just calm themselves down and ask themselves how much this person have did for them,what is the good points of this person?
If he/she did something wrong,what could have cause him/her to do that?What you have done to cause this person to make a mistake?
I don't deny that i'm also someone that always look at the bad points of others when fuming but...I'm just wondering,why can't we just look at the good ones?
-Just a random thought.

No comments: