Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm trying to pick myself back to the right track.
As some of you might know,recently,for don't know what reasons,i don't the motivations to go to school. (I drag myself there)
Perhaps i'm still in my festive mood or what so ever.
I felt so weird.
There's somehow two mindsets(positive+negative) in my head.
Negative:''School is giving my headaches,how i wish...everyday is weekends.''
Positive:''People always tells me that school is the most enjoyable things compared to work and that i tell myself that i have to study and cherish the moments in school.I kept telling myself that in Singapore,if you do not have certificates your future will somehow be ruined.So i've to study hard now and learn how to enjoy school like i did in primary school''
I'm trying to vanish the negative mindset.
May the negative mindset 'disappear' from me soon and the positive mindset keeps me going and shines bright my future.
Once again,i promised you guys to study hard.
Tomorrow gonna be a brand new day,a new start. (:
All bad things will come to an end.

No comments: