Every year during the countdown,i will be very happy counting down to new year but definitely not this year.
I dont know why.
Maybe its because 2009 leave me too much memories,i can't bear to let go.
How i wish i can rewind the time,rewind it to the time when we are preparing for PSLE.
Though its really stressful at that time,but i do enjoy the process of it.
The time when i work really hard, never want to do anything but just school work,piles of homeworks given to us.
At that time,i've never thought of the word 'play'.
I never want to fool around during my crucial period, for i know that PSLE is a major exams that i must passed with flying colours.
I want my parents to be proud of me.
After months of revisions,PSLE finally came.
The day before English paper,i'm not scare at all.
I'm able to sleep soundly,even better than normal day.
But definitely not before my Math paper,i've insomnia.
This is the worse case ever.
I'm only able to sleep at 2 am midnight and need to wake up at 6 am the next morning to prepare to go to school for my Math paper.
I woke up the next day with my eyes half closed.
To tell the truth,i'm really really tired that morning.
Even my friends ask me why am i so tired.
I was so afraid at that time.
My brain is not really functioning well that morning.
I couldnt stop rubbing my eyes.
I went to the school toilet to wash my face for quite a number of time.
Luckily,during the exams i didn't slept.
Math paper was indeed difficult to me.
I leave a few question left.
I thought i was so dead.
Because it cost me for around 10 + marks,nearly 20 marks.
After PSLE over,I started my stress-free life for months even until now. (Got to stop it.)
During PSLE results day,i was so scare to see the result.
I thought i will get horrible results even as low as 150.
As many know,i'm register 1,so i'm the first the collect my result slip.
I went to Mrs. Quek,she gave me a smile.
She said something like 'This is the voucher i promised the class to give you all if you all score Ace in Science.''
I was shocked.
I sign the form and went off.
At that moment,i couldnt believe that i got Ace for Science.
Because as many know,i've never failed my Science since Pri. 3.
But there's a sudden drop during my prelim exams and mock exams.
I failed badly.
I walk away with my result slip.
I dare not to see my result slip.
If i never remember wrongly,i ask Cassandra to help me see the result slip.
She said something like''Wow! 221.''
I was so so shocked to say anything.
I called my dad,he's so happy.
And what i can tell you is that,i'm really unable to describe the happiness in me.
I spent my holidays this year at home playing comp.,watching tv and etc.
Soon,the posting result came out.
I got posted to HIHS.
And I'm told myself,though i dont have any friends there at the moment but,i'm gonna make friends.
I'm gonna start studying in the new environment with new friends.
Now,holidays going to over in 2-3 days time.
I'm going to prepare myself for 2010 in my new school.
I'm gonna work even harder to strive for the better.
Thank you 2009.Those memories has been etch in my heart.
A year that i will not forget.
Goodbye 2009 and welcome 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment