Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sorry that i hadnt been updating long-proper post despite the fact that it's school holidays now.
I've been spending majority of my time on computer and television programs.
Holidays gonna end 2 weeks later,but i've yet to accomplish any stuff.
Thats really bad to me.
And i realise that planning assignments dont seems to work on me during holidays which i seriously don't know why.
Maybe because i've no goals,no motivation to do anything.
Which is why i'm so angry with myself this afternoon.
I have to do something to it.
I've been struggling with my Sec. 1 math.
I guess this will be the best time to solve all my difficulties before school re-opens.
I promise myself to study seriously from tomorrow onwards.
I've about 2 more weeks to go.
Hopefully,i will be able to solve all difficulties in my school work.
Lastly,for all my 6/3 friends,
I miss you all really lot,if possible,i'll try to plan an outing. (:




No comments: