Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello friends.
Its been a boring day for me .
I stayed at home the whole day !
Okay, i think i shall go to today's topic.
I was looking at others blogs just now.
And i actually came across a girl who is a Singaporean,but studying in China University currently.
She had participated one of the Mediacorp singing contest.
She wrote perfect chinese and english in her blog.
I was impressed.
Do you think that a person that knows how to speak splendid English but speaks Chinese badly is something to be proud of ?
In my opinion,i seriously thinks that knowing how to speak both English and Chinese are equally important.
I'm taking the girl or lady as an example because i find that she's someone i should learn from.
Which i hope i could fulfill this wish/dream in future.
P.S: This post is mainly just for diccusions and your opinions.
No offence to anyone of you here. :D

No comments: