Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello Friends.
Sorry for not updating my blog for quite a while already.
School has been great for me although i did not get splendid results.
Of course,i'm sad once i got back my Science and Mathematics paper.
But after much thinking,i don't felt sad or regret at all .
I find that i should not be sad ,in fact,i think i should be happy that i have received such a precious lesson.
Well,its not the end.
I have just jumped over the second last huddle,although i did not jump as high but at least i learnt from it.
The last huddle is coming,its not only the last huddle that i have been waiting for,but it is also the highest huddle that i have got to jump over.
Not only i have to cleared the last huddle but i have to jump as high as possible.
I got to work hard,i knew it.
Might not be able to blog so often now.
My apologies.

No comments: