Hello friends. (:
I wanted to give a big thank you to one of my friend who have let me look at her diary and read everything.
The things she wrote actually inspired me .
She make me wanne to change myself.
I've this great changes can help me all along and hopefully it will last .
I will try to have some self discipline.
Now , i've started off to eat an apple or two a day and make myself drink about 2l of water per day .
I will also try to change to be a more hardworking person .
And i really hope this great changes would help me all along in my life and my future ends.
Maybe you guys do not know what's the purposes of that.
Trying to drink plenty of water and to eat an apple is to train my self discipline.
I guess you guys see no point about drinking water and self discipline.
Actually ,they're connect.
If you control yourself and make a rules for yourself ,that is self discipline ,isnt it ?
I wanted to be a more hardworking girl because ,i guess in life we always trade off with things.
Its the same , if you work hard enough , you will get good result isnt it ?
Seriously , i need a great change towards my attitude and etc.
I will try my very best not to use much computer.
I want to have an aim on my life..
I hope its not too late to have discover it now .
Thanks for the bad results tht i got for my CA1 tht make me discovered it and my dear friend.. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment