Hello People! (:
I'm so bored now ! Help me out pretty please! ):
Just chatted with Cassandra in Msn,she went to sleep after which .
And im still here!
I cant get to sleep because the time has not hit 2am.
I don't know why either .I cant get to sleep before 2am recently.
Maybe its because i slept late recently.
Haha!
I'm so exited! Tuesday i'm going to JY with my friends once again !
Hoho! I wanted to meet them up ! (:
There will be a BBQ session with family on Chrismas Eve night !
Chrismas party at Cassandra's house on the 25th.
And finally ,a mini-party at tuition centre on the 27th.(Belated Chrismas party)
I wanted to have lots of fun ! (:
I wanted to go shopping with mama and buybuybuybuybuy !
I'm going crazy ,i knew it .
Time checked now is 1.52am ! (:
I think im gonne sleep later on ,yes later on,not now .(:
Byebye ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment