Hello !
Its a brand new day once again (:)
Wake up early this morning @ 9 am.
Was doing my tuition homework till bout 10 am and went to watch some tv programme .
Examinations were coming in 6 days time .
Im gonne take advantage of this 6 days on studies !
I really do hope that i can focus on it ,at least 2hr a day man !
Im gonne die soon ,i wanne remain in the 3s.
I wanne get at least 2/3 A's and no C.
Its late now ,time check :10 48 pm .
I guess im gonne do my revision later after spending some time on my computer! (:)
I really hope that i will not online or even on the computer until exam over which is 30 oct.
Gonne be really focus this few days (:)
Friends, bare with me alright .I'll be back soon with my A's ,i really hope so.
Byebye ,I do not hope to see this site untill 30 oct pretty pleaseeeeeeeee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment