Hello!
This is the third day of holiday!
&tomorrow is Thursday .
There were be Supplementary on Chinese tomorrow yeah .
Gonne see YuTing ,Jia Wen etc . :D
&of course Yao Lao Shi luh .
Today stay at home the whole day :D
&i did nothing meaningful ,not even a single D:
Well,gonne buck up in my English !
I did extremely badly for my CAs.
Hopefully,My Science's result will be a good one eh !
Today msg Mr.Ridzwan saying i'll not be attending the P5 group any longer. As Jiawen&leon had quited as well .
I think when Mr. Ridzwan saw the msg he must be extremely dissapointed or what .
Whatever it is , he replied me 'No problem,Amanda.Take care & Study Hard' He once teaches me for about half a year ever seen Mrs Ko and Mrs Cheng leaves and make Mr. Ridzwan to take over .
Well,I really dont bear to leaves this tuition centre as i have been there seen im P2.But i still have got to say 'im very sorry'.
I need a better tutor D:
Okays ,you all must be awaiting for my results,it may be a dissapointment to you all ,but i've already tired hard .
English:53.5/100
Math:74/100
Chinese:56.5/80(This is the worse marks ever)
When im talking about result i really go crazy about it !
Okok ,gonna stop here :]
Byebye Readers.
Stay tune for the next post :D
No comments:
Post a Comment