Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello!
Nothing much about this few days .
Just been with WenMei&WenWei,their faces look so different i can say though they are sister. :]
I have lots of joys with them, in fact all my joys left out.
The most funniest part is when we play hide-and-seek they hide in a changing room . &something happen.I was like telling them'Wenwei,lucky i and wenmei never hide there eh !' Haha!
The World is so small ,or can i say Singapore ?
Okok, I didnt know that wenwei knew Hong Yu my zhu jie.
Until Wenwei told me loh .
I am thinking if the two wenzi is sleeping right now not . =)
Time flies D:
Holiday is gonne over soon .
Im awaiting for friday to come again
:D
Ok ,i ready got nothing to say ready Rebecca Chia ! .
Your post is up to here :] :]
//Byebye


No comments: