Hello !
This is going really crazy for me,friend is betraying me ,no i should say best friend .
I treat you as my blood sister but you treat me like what ? should say is 'Tai ti ping'.
Years of friendship are not easy to forget about it ,maybe in your mind im still your best friend .
But do you know what am i to you eps. this year .I hate 2008 hate hate hate .
I thought is a smooth 2008 but hell not smooth .
Making going crazy about it ..
Nothing nothing ,,,,, on 2008 is better than having a good friendship eps. with you .
I hope our friendship still last stable without the two so called'very kind lady '.
You two are so selfish maybe you all didnt know her well ,and you two purposely make our friendship like shit . What's this , maybe you all are jelous or what ? Or maybe you all do not have a true friends that stay with you for years?
All words that i can describe you two as 'Devil ! Devil! '
Friend;maybe im strong in front of you , and you think that losing you was ok,and maybe you think that the two cant lose you because they are so 'soft hearted' .Than i think you are wrong , extremely wrong .
No comments:
Post a Comment