Yesterday night slept at 3am +, was watching Bullfighting :]
Nice show , make me laugh till my stomach cramp D:
I laugh non-stop through out the whole show can!
Before that ,Mummy wanted to watch 'D.I.E' the last eps before watching Bullfighting.
I tell you guys, Dont ever watch D.I.E,This show make me scream like mad can!
Is like so scary,look like ghost story.I kept screaming & screaming :D
Wahaha!
The show is seriously terrible to me D;
Today woke up at about 10 am+ going 11am.
Woke up brush teeth etc. then went online ,played online games .
Is about time for lunch , went kitchen took my food &ate my lunch on th living room while watching tv.
After lunch,i dont bear to leave the sofa ..as the show make me laugh like hellllllllllll......
Finish watching the show went back to room &play games again :]
Korkor came back home, &mummy bought cake for him as he turn 19 today (:
Do took some photo/s but i kidda lazy to upload it .
Is about 2pm+ ,I went to bed &take a nap all the way till ...........5pm.
Woke up continue to watch my show till 7 pm +.
Went down to coffee shop &find MichelleT ,they were eating .
Afterwhich , Home-Sweet-Home =D
Show again ,&&Im here (:
Holiday is gonna over soooooooon ..
So guys, do cherish your holiday now uh!
'I feel like jumping down to the swimming pool & have a swim :D' Awaiting Sunday To Arrive ..........
End Here :]
Lastly :
Happy 19th Birthday To Korkor :]
No comments:
Post a Comment