Hello :]
This is th 2nd post for today , as im too boring @ home. ^^
Was reading th science notes that Mr Ridzwan gave ,One word to desricble 'Ridiculous'!
I did not attend the tuition class last week as im in china & i misssssssssss th lesson on forces , &just now i read all th notes that Mr Ridzwan gave , omg, I read from pg 1 all th way to pg 24 , yet, i do not know all but some only.
Make me go so crazy can.
Anyway , I would not give up on the new topic & will read again & again &thats the sprits* ya? *laughs.
I was wondering what tomorrow lesson will be like eh?
Hope will be interestiing & make me inlove with English :]
I've got back my report book :]
I've sure lose those who is in th back class, felt ashame.
English : Grade B
Chinese: Grade A
Math :Grade A
Science : Grade B
Guess what Mrs hoe wrote in my report book?
'Amanda is a keen learner and she remains undaunted when she is given challenging tasks. She is able to put into practice what she was thought in class'
Make me laugh all the way man&felt pround of myself ;] *laughs.
Okay luh , Im gonna stop here =D
Buh-Bye my Pretty&Handsome.
No comments:
Post a Comment