):
I've to cut short my hair again ):
Cause MrsHoe,MrsQuek&MdmLim is nagging about 5/3 girls hair is long &'ve a long fringe ):
Mdm Lim is saying that in her class girls , must shorten their hair.
Th longest is on our shoulder ):
Sad case . I was like finally my hair is long liao , then now th teachers keep nagging .
Nevermind,
I cut short my hair , but not my fringe okays !
Well, i should drop th subject first (:
heh heh.
Tuition is gonna start today *dead
Tuesday;Math Teacher;MrsKo
Thursday;Science&English Teacher;Mrs Cheng (Skss Tcher)
How sad luhs.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Its is from 5 pm -7pm ):
I wanne watch my "Shou Zu" Show ):
Reach home 'll be about 7.30 pm liao ley.
School home work is super lot can?!
&i've to revise my science as Mrs quek call us to do so.
I've got nothing to say more about (:
Goodbye.
Tags uhs.
No comments:
Post a Comment