Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hellos :]
Today im wake @ about 7+ in th morning?
Then accompany aunt to jog around th park & exercise :]
I jog for like 4 big round?
Tired ?
& went to th fitness corner for some exercises.
About 8+ went to buy a drink & home sweet home :]
Im home @ about 9 .
Sleep all th way til 12+ in th noon .
Then went to bath&all .Ate my lunch :]
Then went in to room , & revise my homework for next year :]
&about 4 plus?
Went to swtich on th television & watch "Yu le bai fen bai" .
Everynight i have to sleep lately @ about 2plus mid-night to watch Yu le bai fen bai.
So today i watch in th evening :]
&night.
im gonna watch "My girl" .
'll be watching if im not tired :]
& Gong Zu Xiao Mei part 2 is out!
I think i gonna buy within this few days .
Cause Zhang Shao Han Is So like pretty?
&th show is wonderful.
I watch some in youtube :]
&now was 10.30 pm :]
I have just finish auditioning with JESLYN :]
Heh.
Boredom :]
&Georgina please blog as long as long possible. Thanks you xDd
Shall stop here.
Goodbye :]

No comments: